CableFshan 1.5der3 Viam
What is Kabul Afshan?
The 1.5 in 3 Vyam cable (flexible cable or flexible cable) is composed of two or more single-stranded wires whose conductor is made of copper metal and the insulation used in its wires is also in lightweight PVC polymer (PVC) cables of PVC/D polymer type and in PVC polymer blending cables (PVC) is PVC/A polymer.
From cable afshan 1.5der3 light wiam as inlet cables and connectivity in electrical appliances, home appliances and machines whose two branches are constantly installed into cables and power cables for the supply of electrical energy outdoor, underwater, in-water, indoor, cabling channels, power plants, industrial uses, distribution centers as well as consumption networks And it is used where there is no possibility of mechanical damage to the cable.
Cable Afshan 1.5der3 Viam Tabiq meets the standard requirements of conductors used in flexible or flexible cables. Afshan conductors.
Cable Afshan 1.5der3 Viam must meet the following requirements:
- The conductor material is copper annealed with lined or plain.
- The name diameter of each conductor’s wires must be the same.
- The diameter of the wires of each conductor should not exceed the maximum values given in the standard.
- The resistance of each conductor at 20°C should not exceed the maximum value specified in the standard.
- The number of wires of this type of conductor is higher than no.2, but the diameter of its strands is less than type 1 and 2. Therefore, the flexibility of this type of conductor is higher.
- Unfortunately, despite the high electrical resistance, it has been determined. For this conductor, in Iran, there is a very high consumption in the building.
- Hadi divides this category into two groups of five and six. That group six conductor has more flexibility than the group five conductor.
- From group 1 conductor to group six flexibility and conductor strings increase. But the cross-section remains constant.